* Take a look through the samples
on our website
* Give us a call on 07718176942
or 0121 246 5765
to have a chat. Alternatively fill in the Contact Form
and we'll get back to you.
*If you are in our locality, we will come out to you and measure up your kitchen for a FREE quote for your kitchen worktops
. if you do not live locally, we can still get a quote to you but we will need a plan of your kitchen and requirements. Please see here
for info needed.
* We'll email your quote to you within a couple of days once we know what quartz or granite you want a quote for.
* Once you agree to go ahead with everything, we will email a contract for you to read through and sign. I ask for you to please scan and email it back to me and I will jointly sign it and email it back to you. I will also post you out a hard copy.
* We arrange for our installers to come and template for the work surfaces. We book in a day, and either morning or afternoon to suit you.
* Within 7 - 10 days of template, your new kitchen worktops will be fitted; if you choose a selection that is on special order, (a hard-to-get one), it will take a bit longer.
We require 50% of cost of quartz to be paid and payment cleared 2 days before template date. A receipt will then be emailed to you.
The balance of payment is to be paid, and payment cleared, 2 days before the fit of quartz, which will be booked in with you for around 7 – 10 days after template date. A receipt will then be emailed to you. Once your new worktops have been fitted, I register you for the manufacturer's warranty, and I will be in touch with you every step of the way to make sure you're happy with the way things are progressing.
All materials supplied will only become the property of the customer once full and final payment has been received by us.
No refunds will be given once templating has taken place as quartz and granite is fabricated just after template.
Should you cancel just after a template has just been carried out, only acceptable on the same day, there will be a charge of £204.00 for the template. All materials supplied will only become the property of the customer once full and final payment has been received by us.
A charge of £198.00 will be incurred if a kitchen is deemed insufficiently complete on arrival.
Your kitchen units must be in place and level before the template. Your sink and taps must be on site before templating because the measurements have to be taken into account. The template will be exact to your requirements. Your hob and any pop-up sockets must also be on site before the template. Pop-up sockets come in different shapes and sizes, so therefore they need to be there for the template as the worktop has to be cut exact to the measurement. Once template has been carried out, customer will be liable for the worktops cut to that template.
* Old worktops must be uninstalled the day before template and if you are having an under-mount sink this must be in place and fitted ready for the templaters. We may be able to offer a service to uninstall them and remove them from your home. Please ask us for details.
Please note that any wasted journey that necessitates another visit to template because no-one is at home on the agreed date and time, or any other reason, will incur an administration fee of £120.00. Rearrangement of template date must be done with us by email or phone 0121 246 5765
at least a day before the day of template to avoid the charge.
No customer units are to be moved after templating has taken place as this will invalidate the template. As the worktops are cut to fit as to the template, the customer will still be liable for the cost of the granite or quartz cut.
*Please be aware that the appearance of samples is approximate. We cannot be responsible for designs. Customers can view larger images of products on our website to see more of the overall pattern, and if requested, I can email images of larger slabs and in some cases, images of kitchen worktop installations in a requested product. Each slab of granite is unique so each one will differ. We have no control over this as each one is natural. We do advise you to view the slabs in the warehouses and even choose your own.
Terms of Website use
• The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only
• It is subject to change without notice
• Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, performance, timeliness, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose
• You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your own specific requirements
• Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions
• All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website
• Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence. This website may also include links to other websites
• These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s)
• Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales
Once providing you with a quote, should you wish to employ our services, we will need to provide our fabricator/installer with your name and address in order to fulfil the contract.
We will keep your details only for complying with legal and contractual requirements, for our records in generally running our business.
Once a quote has been received by a customer and not accepted, we will keep a customer's details for a period of three months, and then destroy their details.