The process is simple:
* Take a look through the samples on our website
* Give us a call on 07718176942
or 0121 246 5765
and have a chat to book in a viewing date & time. Alternatively fill in the Contact Form
and we'll get back to you.
* We will come out to your property and measure up your kitchen for a FREE quote for your worktops. *
* We'll email your quote to you within a couple of days.
* Once you agree to go ahead with everything, we arrange for our installers to come and template for the work surfaces. They'll call you to arrange a convenient date and time. On the day before, or earlier the same day, we will attend before them to remove your old worktops in preparation.
Contract will be signed, full payment will be required and funds must be cleared before templating is carried out.
* Within 7 - 10 days of template, your new kitchen worktops will be fitted; if you choose a selection that is on special order, (a hard-to-get one), it will take a bit longer.
*We can arrange to fit your new sink and tap (you must supply them and the sink waste kit).
*If needed, we can fit your gas hob (including gas safe certificate) or electric hob (electrical certificate) and this will need to be discussed when measuring for the quote as it will need to be included in the price.
*Any additional electrical requirements can be discussed when we come out to measure up and will be done by our own NICEIC registered domestic installer.**
The quote covers the cost of taking down your old worktops but doesn't include the cost of removal of them from your property. This is something you would need to arrange separately.
Any extra electrics will also need to be discussed when we measure for the free quote as they will need to be included.
All materials supplied will only become the property of the customer once full and final payment has been received by us.
*Please be aware that the appearance of samples is approximate. We cannot be responsible for designs. Customers can view larger images of products on our website to see more of the overall pattern, and if requested, I can email images of larger slabs and in some cases, images of kitchen worktop installations in a requested product. Each slab of granite is unique so each one will differ. We have no control over this as each one is natural.
Important Notice of Prices
No refunds will be given once templating has taken place.
Your sink must be in place before templating as the worktop has to fit around it so the template will be done around the sink. (Unless you are having a moulded sink incorporated into the worktop and of the same product ie corian.) If you require us to fit your sink, you must let us know before template stage, so when we come out to measure for the quote.
Your hob and any pop-up sockets must be on site too before the template. Pop-up sockets come in different shapes and sizes, so therefore they need to be there for the templaters as the worktop has to be cut exact to the measurement. Once template has been carried out, customer will be liable for the worktops cut to that template.
Please note that any wasted journey that necessitates another visit to template because no-one is at home on the agreed date and time, or any other reason, will incur an administration fee of £150.00. Rearrangement of template date must be done with us by email or phone 0121 246 5765
at least a day before the day of template to avoid the charge.
No customer units are to be moved after templating has taken place as this will invalidate the template. As the worktops are cut to fit as to the template, the customer will still be liable for the cost of the granite or quartz cut.
If you should wish to make any amendments to your order regarding change of style of sink area after templating and it's able to be amended, you may incur an additional cost.
We accept major credit and debit cards, banker's draft, direct bank transfers and cash as payment options. Funds must be cleared before template.
Terms of Website use
• The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only
• It is subject to change without notice
• Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, performance, timeliness, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose
• You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your own specific requirements
• Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions
• All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website
• Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence. This website may also include links to other websites
• These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s)
• Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales
Once providing you with a quote, should you wish to employ our services, we will need to provide our fabricator/installer with your name and address in order to fulfil the contract.
We will keep your details only for complying with legal and contractual requirements, for our records in generally running our business.
Once a quote has been received by a customer and not accepted, we will keep a customer's details for a period of three months, and then destroy their details.