Miss Granite Worktops are a family-run business with over 25 years of experience in the kitchen industry, including electrics, plumbing and building. Based in Barnacle, near Coventry, we supply and fit granite
worktops within the West Midlands, and as we have excellent suppliers and fabricators who install all over the UK, if you’d like a free quote please get in touch. We can suggest materials and colours that will complement your kitchen and requirements..
As we don't have a showroom, we keep our costs down and pass on the savings to our customers. We can supply and fit a wide selection of granite and quartz in stunning designs and colours. Whatever your requirement, we can help you choose exactly the right work surfaces for your dream kitchen. If you live locally, we'll bring a selection of samples to your home and discuss your exciting kitchen plans with you.
River White Quartz by CRL
We work with our sister company
Kitchens InSynk Ltd
in Barnacle, and we design, supply and fit kitchens within the locality. We use Articad Kitchen Design Software and can produce stunning images of how your kitchen can look. We'll bring samples of kitchen unit doors and catalogues to you and chat about your kitchen project, measure up and work out a plan. As we are a small, family team, we work together to bring your new kitchen from design stage to completion. Why not see if we can offer you a better price, and less disruption, by completing your whole project. We do all the building works, electrics, plumbing and installation ourselves. The only contractors we use are our trusted gas certified gas engineer should you want a gas hob connection, and of course, our granite and quartz fabricators, as all cutting and polishing is professionally carried out in their factories. We can supply all styles of kitchen - and we use top quality cabinets that are glued and dowelled. We can offer alternative ranges to suit everyone's budgets.
Take a look at our range of kitchens here.
Baltic Brown Granite Work Surfaces
If there's a particular quartz or granite you really like, we'll try and get it for you. We'll quote for your worktops (or whole kitchens) FREE of charge with no obligation on your part.
Sometimes our customers are happy with their kitchens but just want to replace the worktops. We're happy to do this. Our fabricators have just installed new Baltic Brown granite surfaces for a lovely couple who just wanted to change the sink, tap and worktops. We fitted the Rangemaster sink and tap, and you can see in the image here, how the Baltic Brown granite perfectly complements the solid wood cabinets and the colour of the floor tiles.
We understand that a new kitchen is a big expense, so we want you to choose something you'll be proud of and happy with, for many years to come. The style has to work for you. You spend a lot of time in your kitchen. It is the hub of family life, so why not enjoy your surroundings in luxury? Do your entertaining in comfort and style. There are so many styles and materials of worktops, cabinets, doors, sink and taps and we know how confusing it can be to choose. Call us for advice if you're not sure what you want, or need some guidance. We believe in customer service - long after the job is complete.
We offer free quotes
For local customers we have samples we can bring to you
We can arrange for you to view slabs of quartz and granite in the warehouses so you can see just how beautiful they are and get a better idea of how they will fit in to your kitchen and colour scheme
We set up the whole process of organising the order, template, fabrication and installation of your worktops.
We arrange the set-up of any manufacturer’s warranty
Our sister company Kitchens InSynk Ltd
designs, supplies & installs kitchens
The process is simple:
* Take a look through the samples on our website
* Give us a call on 07718176942
or 02476 602512
and have a chat. Alternatively fill in the Contact Form
and we'll get back to you.
* We will come out to your property and measure up your kitchen for a FREE quote for your worktops (if you live in our locality). Should you live outside of our area, we can still get a quote to you. Send us your kitchen plan if you have it. See below for more details of the info we need. We need so much info because it isn’t possible to give an accurate quote without it.
* We'll email your quote to you within a couple of days of you choosing which granite or quartz you'd like a quote for.
* Once you agree to go ahead with everything, we'll arrange for the installers to come and template for the work surfaces.
* Within 7 - 10 days of order, your new kitchen worktops will be fitted; if you choose a selection that is on special order, (a hard-to-get one), it will take a bit longer.
See our Terms & Conditions
Info we need when asked for a quote
Firstly, we will need a detailed plan of your kitchen so we can have the measurements needed. Depending on slab sizes, it is crucial to know exact requirements as measurements might require additional slabs. Please contact us using the Contact Form
or Email Us
your plan along with details of the material you want a quote for and the following:
1) Whether 20mm or 30mm material is required
2) With the material, what finish do you require? Some quartz is available in Polished or Honed finishes and a few have a Rough Concrete, Velluto or Suede finish. All are different prices, so it is important to let us know which finish you require in order for us to give you an accurate quote.
3) Do you want a set of drainage grooves?
4) How many cut-outs do you need - i.e. hob, sink, tap cut-outs, pop-up sockets or extractor fan?
5) Do you want upstands and how high - 100mm or 150mm?
6) Do you require a splashback in the same material and if so, what dimensions?
7) Are there any other bits to cover such as window sills?
8) If you are having an island, do you want side panels (to the floor) and if so, how many?
9) What type of edging do you want? The most popular are pencil or chamfer edgings, giving a clean straight line, or slightly shaped.
10) Are the quartz or granite worktops to be fitted on the ground floor?
11) Is there easy internal access and parking at the property?
For any local customers, we can offer a service where we fit hobs and sinks and do the electrics (NICEIC registered electrician). Please ask for details or see our sister site
Kitchens InSynk Ltd
. We also undertake whole kitchen projects locally including building works, taking out old kitchens, designing, supplying and installing new ones, plastering, utility rooms and more. Please Contact Us Here
for more information.
We provide excellent customer service - we like our clients to be happy with their products and are always available to answer concerns and queries. With all the big manufacturers, the quartz and granite does come with their warranties. Silestone, Caesarstone and CRL all come with a 25yr warranty, Sensa granite by Cosentino has a 15 year warranty, and Dekton has a 10 year warranty. I Stones granite and quartz come with a 15 yr warranty.
All of the above warranties are dependent on terms and conditions relevant to that company's stipulations. Please ask for more details if you want to know more.
Tel: 02476 602512
and speak to either Stella or Guy. We'll be happy to help.