Miss Granite Worktops are a family concern living in Solihull who primarily cover Warwickshire, Coventry, Solihull and the areas inbetween. We can cover other areas, so please give us a call and we can let you know.
Our expertise is kitchens and we work in conjunction with professional teams of granite and quartz kitchen worktop suppliers & installers who, as family businesses, have been in the industry and have been experts in their field for over 30 years. All of the products are fabricated on site in their purpose-built factories, using a combination of traditional masonry techniques with state-of-the-art CNC machinery. You can depend on us to deliver a professional service to you.
The process is simple:
* Take a look through the samples
on our website
* Give us a call on 07718176942
or 0121 246 5765
and have a chat to book in a viewing date & time. Alternatively fill in theContact Form.
and we'll get back to you.
* We will come out to your property and measure up your kitchen for a FREE quote for your worktops. *
Should you live outside of our area, we can still get a quote to you. See below
for more details.
* We'll email your quote to you within a couple of days.
* Once you agree to go ahead with everything, we'll arrange for the installers to come and template for the work surfaces.**
* Within 7 - 10 days of order, your new kitchen worktops will be fitted; if you choose a selection that is on special order, (a hard-to-get one), it will take a bit longer.
*We can arrange to fit your new sink and tap (you must supply them and the supply waste kit)
*If needed, we can fit your gas hob (including gas safe certificate) or electric hob **
*Any additional electrical requirements can be discussed when we come out to measure up and will be done by our own NICEIC registered domestic installer. ***
Info we need when asked for a quote
Firstly, we will need a detailed plan of your kitchen so we can have the measurements needed. Depending on slab sizes, it is crucial to know exact requirements as measurements might require additional slabs.
1) Whether 20mm or 30mm material is required
2) Do you want drainage grooves?
3) How many cut-outs do you need - i.e. hob, sink, pop-up sockets or extractor fan?
4) Do you want upstands and how high - 100mm or 150mm?
5) Do you require a splashback in the same material?
6) Are there any other bits to cover such as window sills?
7) If you are having an island, do you want side panels (to the floor) and if so, how many?
8) What type of edging do you want? The most popular are pencil or chamfer edgings, giving a clean straight line, or slightly shaped.
9) With the material, what finish do you require? Some quartz is available in Polished or Honed finishes and a few have a Rough Concrete finish. All are different prices, so it is important to let us know which finish you require in order for us to give you an accurate quote.
10) Are the quartz or granite worktops to be fitted on the ground floor?
11) Is there easy access and parking at the property?
We provide excellent customer service - we like our clients to be happy with their products and are always available to answer concerns and queries. With all the big manufacturers, the quartz and granite does come with their warranties. Silestone, Caesarstone and CRL all come with a 25yr warranty, Sensa granite by Cosentino has a 15 year warranty, and Dekton has a 10 year warranty. I Stones granite and quartz come with a 15 yr warranty.
All of the above warranties are dependent on terms and conditions relevant to that company's stipulations. Please ask for more details if you want to know more.
The quote covers the cost of taking out your old worktops but doesn't include the cost of removal from your property. This is something you would need to arrange.
This will need to be discussed when measuring for the quote (to be included).
Any extra electrics will also need to be discussed when we measure for the free quote as they will need to be included.